Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Layouts

Wow! It has been so long since I posted anything here. I have posted a few, really , few pictures of the layouts I made this weekend. Hope you like them, let me know what you think...



What I used from CTMH: Chocolate cardstock , Basic Craft Buttons,Designer Ribbon Rounds Chocolate Collection, Paper from the Sweet Home Level 2 paper packet, Shades of Chocolate Oval Ribbon Slides.






Here I used from CTMH: Chocolate Cardstock, paper from the level 2 Twitterpated paper packet, Designer Ribbon Rounds Ricrac collection.
I stamped the journaling note: I used Noteworthy stapset from CTMH and Inked the paper with Chololate ink.




I used from CTMH : Twitterpated Level 2 paper packet, Chocolate Collection Designer Ribbons, Dimensional Elements in Colour organic.

I stamped with Grown with love stampset from CTMH.
For the title I used the Headline Alphabet Large from CTMH.





I used Chocolte, Autumn terracotta cardstock and Grace level 2 paper packet from CTMH.
I stamped the little image and inked it with Chocolate ink. The stampset is called:Picture Perfect ( CTMH )







Here I used Chocolate Cradsctock, Autumn Terracotta cardstock, Sweet Home level 2 paper packet, Headline Alphabet Large stamp set for the title, Heart-felt ( felt ) Die cuts Wonder.










For this layout I used Twitterpated Level 2 paper packet, Chocolate cardstock, Heartfelt Whimsy Die cuts,Natural Hemp,Basic Craft Buttons, Autumn craft buttons, and the Picture Perfetc stamp set from CTMH.



















Thanks for looking! Can not wait to scrap some more... :)

2 comments: