Monday, January 4, 2010

Felicity layouts and Reindeer - gifts

Hello There! Finally I had a chance to post some layouts I made. Whew, it looks like things are starting to get back to normal... Chloe is back to school, I took the Christmas deco down on the weeekend ( I still need to put it away in the crawl space, but at least it is in the basement! )

Here is a Reindeer "layout". I found this idea on the internet, isn't is so cute?! And it is so easy to make. Just trace the kids hands and feet, cut it out, glue them down, find 3 buttons and that is it you'll need.

I used CTMH Juniper cardstock, CTMH Brown bag cardstock, Chocolate buttons from CTMH and Believe Caps and believe Lowercase Stamps sets, Perfect Day paper kit from CTMH.
The date stamp is from CTMH-December Stamp of The Month.



Here are a few Layout I created with the New Felicity Kit Collection! I just love these colours, they are perfect for my little pumpkins' pictures. I also use the following product from CTMH: Liquid glass, Chocolate cardstock, Chocolate Ribbon Rounds Collection and buttons, Natural Hemp,Chocolate brads, Crystal Blue cardstock, White Daisy brads.
















Enjoy your day,
Tunde









No comments:

Post a Comment