Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Green Challenge....with bling

March break is almost over...yeah... so far we had a great time and we were really so very busy every day. So yes this is why I have not been posting much here lately.... We spent a lot of time outside with the kids, biking, going to local parks, library programs, play dates with friends. I took Chloe to the local mall one day to see a Hanna Montana impersonator :)

Today I was not the happiest since I left my charged camera batteries at home. We went to Bruce's Mill to the Sugar Maple Syrup festival. Awesome! My girl is so smart :) of course she is smart she is my baby....lol I tested her tonight after dinner on what she learned on our trip today. She deserves an A+... She knows all the steps and terms.I asked her what is maple syrup used for and she said popcorn....lol There was a bag of maple flavoured popcorn at the store.... Ken and I had a good laugh.

Spring fling Challenge #2: Use green and bling....hope it is green and blingy enough.

I used the following CTMH Products: Garden Green Cardstock, Sunflower cardstock,Just Blooms paper Flowers Spring Blossoms, Heartfelt Dies Cuts Wonder, Dimensional Elements On Target, Boys at Play Stamp Set,Olive Ink Pad, Sponge Tool,Liquid glass, D1418 Alphabet stamp set that was part of the felicity Collection, Save The Date stamp set.









Happy Spring to All! And Here is the Link To Scraptivity: http://www.scraptivity.com/tell/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=31928&p=451817#p451817

No comments:

Post a Comment