Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A spring card.... With Veranda Paper-CTMH

I came across this challenge: Scraptivity Spring Fling Challenge.

http://www.scraptivity.com

This is the card I entered.
All Products are Close To My Heart. ( Except: Staples, Copic Marker used on the bird, and the Sparkles used on the butterfly)

The Products I used: Creative Basics Veranda Collection ( X5809)-The ribbon is from the Collection too., Cocoa Cardstock ( X5642), Creme Brulee Cardstock (X5754),Colonial White Cardstock (1388), Just Blooms Paper Flower Spring Collection (Z1266)-the cute little butterfly is from the collection as well as the flower she is sitting on., Liquid Glass (z679), Love Birds Stamp Set ( C1396), Chocolate Stamp Pad (Z2111).






Enjoy it!

PS: I have been spending a lot of time outside with the kids since the weather has been sooooo so beautiful! Enjoy this great weather...Spring is in the air! :)

Tunde

2 comments: