Friday, April 23, 2010

Grow and Bloom Pretty Double Page Layout

Oh, I am just loving these pictures of my daughter. :) I took these pictures of her on our Easter Hike.
Anyhow, just to let you know on my way to Stratford ( i went on a scrapbooking retreat ) I stopped by at Scrapping Bug! OMG! Is this the BEST store EVER! So I found my Jilli beans Alphas that I have been eyeing for so long now. Let me tell ya I felt like a child in a candy store!










Products used: CTMH White Daisy Cardstock, CTMH Just Blooms Paper Flowers, CTMH Creme Brulee Ribbon Collection, CTMH Heartfelt Die-cute Whimsy Collection, Making Memories Chloe's Closet papers ( I thought it was funny how my daughter's name is Chloe :) ), Making Memories Jumbo Pebble Brads.
Thanks for stopping by!
Off I go to sip on my tea as I am freezing... :)
Tunde


No comments:

Post a Comment