Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spring Fling Challenge #6

Here is my take on Scraptivity's Spring Fling Challenge #6.

http://www.scraptivity.com/

I used this photo that I took last Saturday on our family farm...Spring time means: planting season. I love gardening, and we certainly enjoy all the vegetables we grow...our potatoes lasted till now, delicious fingerling were the BEST. I also put tons of green and yellow beans in the freezer and still have some. Oh, and my tasty roasted tomatoes sauce......
The first thing to come up was spinach , asparagus, and some onions this year.
I am looking forward to a busy weekend planting potatoes and onions. :)
So this picture was just so perfect to work with for this challenge. I hope you like mu Haiku poem too I wrote for the layout.






Products I used:Chocolate cardstock CTMH, Sweet Leaf Cardstock CTMH, Grey Wool Cardstock CTMH,Songbird paper stack, Hearfelt Die-cuts ( felt) CTMH, jillibean SOUP Corrugated Alphas in green and white, Coffee sleeve for brown alpahas I cut out :) , Recollections Ribbon trim, Tombo Adhesive.

Thanks for looking and have a fab day!
Tunde

No comments:

Post a Comment