Sunday, February 28, 2010

Vacation Layouts

I know, it has been a while, but things get reeeeaaaal busy sometimes in my house. :)

I went to a day crop yesterday where I made these layouts. I drove with the help of the GPS- lol-I never used one before. A big snow storm, I have no idea where I am going ( I am bad with directions :) ) but I GOT THERE! I had a lot of fun, laughter thanks to " my girls".

Hope you like them. :)

Here I used Sweet Leaf Collection Designer Ribbon rounds from CTMH and Crystal Blue card stock.


I just love these ribbons, I think they go so well with the layout.






CTMH Products I used: On Target Dimensional Elements, Heartfelt Die-cuts Wonder collection, Crystal Blue , Sweet Leaf and Moonstruck stamp pad,Bird Basics Stamp set.





I used the following CTMH Products on these two pages: Crystal Blue Cardstock, Holiday Red Cardstock, Grace level 2 paper Pack ( Blue patterned paper - "wet" title ), Heartfelt Die-cuts Wonder Collection, Journey Journaling Spots, Tiny Tabs Metal Accessories, Ms. Chilling' Stamp Set, Headline Alphabet Large Stamp Set, Flip-Flap Memory Protectors.
I LOVE the Flip-Flaps!!!! Allows you to use more pictures on your layouts. Just attach it to your page protector.



The next pages have the following CTMH products: Emporium Level 1 Kit, Sweet leaf , Colonial White and Crystal Blue cardsctok,Big Pinks Paper Flowers, Mini-Medley accents Collections- Colonial White Button,Designer Ribbon Rounds- Ric-Rac collection, Crystal Blue stamp pad,Headline Alphabet Large Stamp set, Picture Perfect Stamp set, Tree Tops Stamp Set, Edge Anchors - Rustic.


Thanks for stopping by again!
Happy March!
Tunde

2 comments:

  1. Impressive that you got that much done at a crop...Good for you! These are nice layouts of your family.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lara, I wish I did more, lol...there is never enough done the pictures just keep piling up. :)

    ReplyDelete