Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Cards made for my loves

Happy Valentine's Day to Everybody! I made these cards for my loves. My Husband, My Daughter and My Son. They mean the whole World to me and I love them from the bottom of my heart.

Ok, so this is the first time I EVER did sewing!!!! My mother-in-law showed me how to set up the sewing machine but when I ended up trying to do it on my own it was not that easy...hahah I had a hard time figuring out what goes where, the thread through here etc...but I did it! lol, it is not perfect but I did sewing, and I have been dying to do it on my cards...

I used the following Close To My Heart Products:
White Daisy Cardstock, Cranberry Cardstock, Brown Bag Cardstock, Chocolate Cradstock, Twitterpated Level 2 Paper Packet ( Patterned paper ) Chocolate Collection Ribbon,Just Bloom Paper Flowers Spring Blossom, It's a Zoo Stamp set, Love You Forever Stamp Set, Happy Endings Stamp Set,Love Language Stamp Set.

This is for my hubby. :)


This is for my daughter.

And this is for my son.


Have a LOVE-ly Day! xo
Tunde




2 comments:

  1. Very cute cards. Love the sewing detail. You did a great job. Yup that is all my sewing machine does these days - scrapbooking and cards (LOL)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl. This was the very first time I used a sewing machine. LOL not bad for the 1st time. I love the effect.

    ReplyDelete