Monday, May 18, 2009

A busy long weekend

Ok, I am having a bit of a problem with my computer tonight, so I have these 2 gardening pics at the wrong spot.... :)




What a great weekend we had! Well spent with family and friends.




Well lets start with going to Riley's 3 months checkup on Friday, 15th of May. On the 15th of May he weighs 6.65 kgs and he is 63 cms long. He is only 3 months old but looks like a 5 or a 6 months old baby. I do not think he is chubby, he eats well, I guess he is just perfect, of course he is my baby. :)




Saturday, 16th of May, 2009.




I made my yummy lemon poppy seed cake to take over to my good friends house. we were invited for dinner, and I know how Bozena likes this cake so I made her one. It was a real hit, everybody loved it. She even told me that a firend of hers came to visit the next day and she offerd her a slice of the cake and she loved it too. She told Bozena what a good baker she is. hehe, I had to brag. :) We had a nice time. It was a rainy, cold day, and the kids were a touch cranky but we still had a good time.




Sunday, 17th of May, 2009.




We headed out in the morning to my in-laws who live in Fenelon Falls. I was a bit tired but I really wanted to go to get some gardening done, and I was also looking forward to watching the season finale of Desperate Housewives with my MIL. Yes, I am addicted to this show, this is the only one I can not miss, nothing else matters. I loves this show, and I am glad to say that my hubby enjoys watching it too. How sweet. I am relieved that Susan and her son are fine and that Dave guy is caught finally. I can not wait to see the new episodes, I have really no idea who Mike is going to marry.




We planted a few rows of beans with my MIL - Linda, and Chloe helped us too with watering the seeds. We did not get much done since it was an extremely cold and windy day. I did a little bit of weeding too.




Chloe and grandma tried to fly a kite, but they did not have much success first, too much wind. Later in the evening they had more luck and Chloe really had a great time. I know my MIL enjoyed too since she lately did not spend much time with Chloe - she is just too busy with work.




We got home so late, 1 in the morning. I was very exhausted. I did not know it was going to be a 2 hour season finale of Desperate Housewives, so we left after 11 pm at night.




Sunday, 18th of May, 2009.




Victoria Day! Ahh, we did not have any fire works! Oh well, it was a beautiful day well spent with family, who cares about fireworks! :)


We went to the CN tower, Toronto today. What a perfect, sunny day! We took my Friend's daughter Viktoria with us as well. Luckily it was not busy at the CN tower. We went to the lookout, enjoyed the view from the glass floor - not my hubby, he is afraid of height, though he was pretty good with just coming to the look. I was very surprised. We went all the way up to the Sky pod. We all had a great time. After leaving the tower we annoyed some fresh lemonade form a lemonade stand, some hot dogs and fries. The girls were excited to chase the birds while they were eating and than feeding them with leftover bread and fries. We ended up staying for some drinks and some food at Bozena's after dropping Viki off. You have to have a cappuccino always... Bozena would never let you leave her house without having one. So now I just keep a can of organic decaf coffee at her house so I can enjoy a up of cappuccino while still nursing Riley.




It is almost 11 pm, I should go to bed soon, I have a busy day tomorrow too. I am taking the gang to the library program again, 2 more sessions and it is over.




I hope you all had a great weekend. Enjoy the pictures, thanks for reading and have a great night.






Falviu with Riley and my hubby.


Chloe with purple lipstick on....IS she the bride to be?!








Chloe and I at the CN Tower.





Chloe and Viki are feeding the birds.














The girls are having some ice cold lemonade. Yum.







Way up high in the Sky Pod. View on Lake Ontario.









Daddy is very brave to look out.... :)











My hubby and I with Chloe and her friend Viki.










Chloe on the glass floor.













Chloe, Viki and I are on the Glass floor.












The outside viewing area, it was a bit chilly up there.....















Chloe is thinking: " Mom, are you done taking our pictures yet ?!"














Ken is explaining something.... I love my little Riley's expression...as he knows what dad is talking about.






















































Chloe and Viki in front of the CN Tower.
















Grandma is trying to fly a kit with Chloe.













































The girls: Chloe, Viki and her sister Stephania. They just love Riley, and he loves their attention.






















This is a card I made with a CTMH stamp for Bozena's Birthday. I love this girly Be Yourself stamp set! One of my faves.























Riley at 3 months old.
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment