Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Long, Busy, Fun Day....

Good Evening All,

I am tired but still I am sitting here and surfing.... I just need some me time. I was busy all day with kids, dah :) I have 2 on my own... I took my daughter and hre little girlfriend to a library program where they always have so much fun. This was the last date of this session and seeing they really enjoy it I signed them up for the next one.





I really wanted to post more of my work that I did, but my sweet little Riley who is going to be 3 months old on the 12th did not help me. He was just really fussy, and my dear hubby could not help me he was busy with work. I have no idea when I will get a chance to do it since tomorrow I need to get pictures printed off so I can go to an all day crop on Saturday. Of course because of Riley I will not be and can not be at the crop all day but I still want to get out for some scrapbooking. I am planning to make an acrylic album for my MIL. Wish me good luck.





I was really excited to open my blog tonight to find Kathleen and Krista to be my first followers! Thanks ladies and hope you will enjoy my blog and art in the future. :)



It is almost 11 pm I better go and get organized for tomorrow morning, school day for my daughter and I promised her I would iron one of her new dresses tonight.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment