Monday, May 4, 2009

Father's Day Card


I am certanly not getting much done today, I feel lazy and sleepy and cold. I have a bunch of new stamp sets to try out . Today I made a Father's Day Card with the April Stamp of The Month from CTMH. My Hubby likes to go out on his ATV, and he recently put a new engine and rims on his little red toy. I though this would be a great card for him for Father's day.
Hope you like it. I am not good at taking pics of the cards yet. it is a bit blurry, I have to figure out the best settings on my camera.
Yestearday I went for a nice walk with Janet in hopes of getting back into shape. I really had a good time with her. On our walk we stopped by a garage sale. The lady who was having the garage sale just closed down her shop so she was selling her inventory off. We both purchased some cool stuff. I got a couple of things for my good friends Bozena for her birthday.


Ok, I better go and fold some laundry there is a huge pile of it on my floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment